Shop the wide range of JVC audio and video equipment at Ubuy, the leading online store in Czech Republic, for a superior entertainment experience. Read More
We are sorry!
Your search keyword did not match any product, try using different keyword.
The ultimate unique product selection is on its way
Explore About JVC & Its Products
JVC is a Japanese multinational electronics company that manufactures a wide range of consumer and professional electronics products such as TVs, cameras, headphones, car audio systems, projectors, and more.
- Founded in 1927 in Japan as the Victor Talking Machine Company.
- JVC stands for Japan Victor Company.
- In 1953, JVC developed the first Japanese television.
- In 1971, JVC introduced the first-ever portable VHS unit.
- In 2008, JVC merged with Kenwood Corporation to form JVC Kenwood Holdings.
- As of 2021, JVC is headquartered in Japan and has operations in various locations worldwide.
Panasonic is a Japanese multinational electronics company that sells a wide range of consumer electronics and professional electronics products, including TVs, cameras, and audio equipment. It is one of the primary competitors of JVC.
Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate corporation that manufactures a wide range of electronics products, including TVs, smartphones, and home appliances. It is one of the primary competitors of JVC.